Are you ready for your new 2015 catalog? Our new catalogs have arrived and over the next few weeks your Relationship Builder will stop by to pick up your old catalog and drop off the new one. If you have all of your favorite products marked and don’t want to give up your old catalog, good news! Our new catalog has an easy to use index to help you find your favorite products. Here are other good reasons to turn in your old catalog:
- New and updated products! The previous year’s catalog will have discontinued products.
- When you call and ask for help, you will be on the “same page” with our Customer Service team.
- Our catalogs take up a lot of space like I do, so turn in old catalogs and clean up your workspace.
- Help the environment by letting us recycle old catalogs as part of the My FootPrint™ program.
Once you have your new catalog, here are a few tips to become familiar with the layout:
- Flip open to the first pages of your catalog, and you’ll see a table of symbols. These will help to identify items that are new, recycled, value packs, assembly required, and more.
- A removable bookmark is just inside the back cover for you to take out and mark where you left off.
- In the back of the catalog, you’ll also find an index that makes it easy to search for an item by manufacturer or product type.
- Flip your catalog over. The little box with the black puzzle pieces is a QR code that will lead you to our monthly Positive Promo. You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook, and I’ll let you know about our latest Positive Promo.
Want to see new products added throughout the year beyond your catalog? Want to see the latest product information, popular products, and promotions? Call Craft for an online account to our web store, and have access to the latest and greatest information and web tools.