We recognize our responsibility to wisely manage the resources that have been entrusted to us. Each one of us plays an important role in taking care of our environment, which is why we created the My Footprint™ program, a free way for your organization to recycle ink and toner cartridges. It may seem an insignificant step, but in the big picture, all of our efforts and contributions add up to making a difference for our environment, communities, families and our future.
What is My Footprint™?
My Footprint™ is our environmentally responsible program for recycling empty inkjet and toner cartridges at no charge. But it is more than that … My Footprint™ is a simple but tangible way that Craft and our valued customers can show our commitment to lessening our footprint on the environment.
To further improve our environment, the money received through My Footprint™ goes back to our community, at no cost to you! For every dollar Craft receives for returning empty ink and toner cartridges, we donate the buyback value to the charities listed below:
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children)
- West Texas Food Bank
- Christmas for our Troops
- Community and Senior Services of Midland
In the U.S., less than half of all ink cartridges are returned for remanufacturing or recycling. The rest are sent to landfills and this adds up. Take a look at the footprint this leaves behind:
How Does my Organization Participate in My Footprint™?
Disposing and recycling your ink/laser toner cartridges can now be done with little effort. Two primary ways to participate are:
- Use our onsite recycling boxes at your organization in high traffic areas such as in copy and print rooms or near trash bins or shredders. Place the recycling boxes where your employees can dispose of empty ink and toner cartridges. Once your box is full:
- Use the prepaid shipping label and ship the box. You are not responsible for freight!
- Or call us and we can pick up the box and ship for you.
- Don’t want an onsite recycling box? Just call us and we will pick up your ink and toner cartridges anytime, anywhere.
To learn more about how you can participate, visit My Footprint™ FAQ.
Interested in My Footprint™?
Please call us at 432.561.9118 to let us know you want to reduce your organization’s footprint. We’ll help identify the easiest and most effective way for your organization to participate in My Footprint™.