Great news! The new 2014 catalogs have arrived and over the next few weeks, your Relationship Builder will stop by to pick up your old catalog and drop off a new one. I’ve been known to hide my older catalogs since I have all the pages marked, but here are few reasons why I will turn mine in this year:
- New and updated products! Your previous year’s catalog will have discontinued products.
- When you call and ask for help, you will be on the “same page” with our Customer Service team.
- Our catalogs take up a lot of space like I do, so turning in old catalogs cleans up your workspace.
- Help the environment by letting us recycle old catalogs as part of the My FootPrint™ program.
Once you have your new catalog, here are a few tips to become familiar with the layout:
- Flip open to the first pages of your catalog and you’ll see a table of symbols. These will help you identify items that are new, recycled, value packs, assembly required and more.
- A removable bookmark is just inside the back cover for you to take out and mark where you left off.
- In the back of the catalog, you’ll also find an index that makes it easy to search for an item by manufacturer or product type.
- Flip your catalog over. The little box with the black puzzle pieces is a QR code that will lead you to our monthly Positive Promo. You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook, and I’ll let you know about our latest Positive Promo.