The new year is the perfect time to discover new products and rekindle your love for the old. Grab yourself a nice hot cup of coffee, kick your feet up, and get ready to browse Craft’s 2016 catalog. To make your browsing experience enjoyable, here are a few suggestions to find your way around.
- The first pages of your catalog have a table of symbols. These will help to identify items that are new, recycled, value packs, assembly required, and more.
- Product category pages are color coded at the top.
- Use the index, in the back of the catalog, to search for an item by manufacturer or product type.
Once you have had a chance to peruse our newest catalog, make sure you dispose of last year’s catalog too. We know, sometimes it feels good to hold on to catalogs, for fear of losing a note or a product you marked. But if you don’t take action now, you may end up with a stack of expired catalogs that reach to the ceiling! We promise the benefits of recycling your catalog far outweigh the negatives. See below:
- You’ll have access to the newest products! The previous year’s catalog will have discontinued products.
- When you call and ask for help, you will be on the “same page” as our Customer Service team.
- You are helping the environment by letting us recycle old catalogs as part of our My FootPrint™ program.
Want to see new products added throughout the year beyond your catalog? Want to see the latest product information, popular products, and promotions? Call Craft for an online account to our web store, and have access to the latest and greatest information and web tools.